Start a NSSLHA Chapter
Communication sciences and disorders programs looking for a way to enhance the educational and pre-professional experiences for students should consider starting a NSSLHA chapter.
Starting a NSSLHA Chapter is Simple
- Identify an ASHA member to serve as your NSSLHA Chapter Advisor.
- Identify at least four students with membership in the national association to serve as chapter officers (or
join NSSLHA if you are not national members).
chapter bylaws [RTF].
Apply for chapter affiliation.
The Benefits of Chapter Affiliation
- Resources and technical assistance to recruit members
- Complimentary copies of all NSSLHA print
publications, as well as The ASHA Leader
- Complimentary advertising in NSSLHA's monthly e-newsletter,
In the Loop
- Eligibility to apply for the following Honors or Awards:
- Permission to use the national chapter logo on advertising and promotional materials