NSSLHA Membership Categories
Any person with an interest in communication sciences may apply for national membership in NSSLHA if he/she is:
- able to provide current academic degree information;
- has not applied for or received the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC);
- has not been barred/removed/expelled from an academic program as a result of illegal conduct;
- is not currently employed as a speech-language pathology assistant (or employed as an assistant in a related profession);
- is not currently registered with ASHA as a speech-language pathology assistant.
National NSSLHA Membership
NSSLHA Introductory Membership
This new membership category, created by the NSSLHA Executive Council, is designed to introduce students to the value of national NSSLHA membership. Under the one-time, one-year category, students can experience the benefits and services of national membership at half the cost.
The $30 introductory membership includes access the following benefits:
NSSLHA introductory membership does not include ASHA convention discounts and is not considered for eligibility for the NSSLHA to ASHA Conversion Discount.