Battle of the Regions NSSLHA Knowledge Bowl Application Form
The NSSLHA Knowledge Bowl is Friday, November 21, 2014, during The NSSLHA Experience at the ASHA Convention in Orlando, Florida. This is a competitive event and the team with the highest number of points at the end of play wins the title "Best Region" and cash and prizes up to $1,000.
The deadline for submissions is October 1, 2014.
- Teams may consist of a minimum of 3 up to a maximum of 5 members.
- Teams may consist of members of a local chapter or teams may consist of individual players from within the same region.
- Only one team will be selected to compete per region.
- Only chapters in good standing with the national association or students registered for the Convention will be selected to participate in a team.
In the absence of a qualified team, the Regional Councilor may select a minimum of 3 up to a maximum of 5 individuals to form a team.
- Individual members must apply for a team in the region where they attend school.
- Individual members must register for the ASHA Convention to participate in the Knowledge Bowl.
- Individual members may enter their contact information in the Team Captain field.
- 1st place team - $1000
- 2nd place team - $700
- 3rd place team - $500
Checks will be written to the chapter only. We will no longer provide awards to individual students. Chapters must have an IRS Form W-9 [PDF] form on file with the national office to receive their winnings.
* indicates required field.