Chapter Recertification Form
Local chapters are required to recertify with the national office annually to maintain affiliation with the national association.
Guidelines for Recertification
- Chapters must recertify at the beginning of the academic year, or anytime there is a change in the Chapter Advisor(s) or officers.
- The Chapter Advisor must have current membership in ASHA, even if they are not ASHA-certified.
- The chapter officers must have national membership in NSSLHA.
- A copy of the chapter's bylaws must be on file with the National Office. (If the National Office already has a copy of your bylaws, you only need to submit a copy when you make revisions). Chapters may e-mail a copy of their bylaws to email@example.com.
More information about maintaining an active NSSLHA chapter is available.
* indicates required field.
To prove that you are a real person, please answer the following math problem.
What is two plus three?*