ASHA Approved CE Provider Complaint Submission Form
- Read the Complaint Adjudication Process.
- Read the ASHA Continuing Education Board (CEB) Requirements [PDF] to determine which requirement(s) the ASHA Approved CE Provider (organization) violated.
- Provide information about the ASHA Approved CE Provider and course.
- Place a check next to each CEB requirement (listed below) that you feel the ASHA Approved CE Provider violated.
- Provide a detailed description of your compliant or concern in the text box. Your description should detail the way in which the Provider failed to meet each requirement you checked.
- Provide your name, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Submit the web form or print this form and submit it by mail to ASHA CEB, 2200 Research Boulevard #340, Rockville, MD 20850.
ASHA Approved CE Provider Information
*Indicates required field.
I give permission to disclose my name to the organization referenced in this complaint. *
If no, please explain: