ASHA Schools Conference
Continuing Education Credit
Earn Lots of CEUs!
You may earn ASHA continuing education units (CEUs) or professional development hours (PDHs) for this conference. The amount of credit you earn depends on the number of sessions you attend.
For this conference, you may earn up to 1.55 ASHA CEUs, or 15.5 PDHs.
ASHA CEUs and Eligibility
ASHA CEUs are awarded by ASHA’s Continuing Education Board through the ASHA CE Registry. ASHA CEUs are widely recognized by state licensure boards and other authorities. One ASHA CEU is awarded for 10 hours of continuing education activity.
You may earn ASHA CEUs if you are
- an ASHA member, life member, or international affiliate
- an ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) holder
- licensed or credentialed by a national, state, or provincial regulatory agency (e.g., a state Board of Education) to practice speech-language pathology (SLP) or audiology
- engaged in a clinical fellowship under the supervision of an ASHA CCC holder
- currently enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program in SLP or audiology
Joining the Registry is optional. If you are eligible to earn ASHA CEUs, but choose not to join the Registry, you may accrue and track PDHs.
Professional Development Hours and Eligibility
Professional development hours (PDHs) are another way of tracking continuing education activities. One PDH equals 1 hour of continuing education.
You may earn PDHs if you are
- an audiology or SLP assistant
- a member of a related profession
- not a member of the ASHA CE Registry
PDHs from this conference count toward ASHA certification maintenance. Check with your state license board to learn whether PDHs count toward state license renewals.
Whether you are earning ASHA CEUs or PDHs at this conference, report your hours by following the same online reporting procedures.
This program is offered for up to 1.55 ASHA CEUs (Various levels; Professional area)