Dysphagia in Older Adults
May 8–20, 2013
The online conference for SLPs who want to
- Be the client's partner, not just the clinician
- Problem-solve the important issues facing this population—including end-of-life care
This special online conference, developed in collaboration with Special Interest Groups 13 and 15, will give you the practical, apply-today skills to manage swallowing disorders in older adults. After attending, you'll be able to:
- Explain the evidence behind the treatment
- Ask for and get the patient's consent!
- Understand the changing norms in swallowing in today's changing patient
Early bird rates are in effect now—sign up today!
Paid registrants: Access the conference
Why Should I Attend?
Challenge yourself to think differently about the best ways to deliver services to older adults with dysphagia.