Career Fair for Job Seekers
Whether you're a seasoned professional looking for a new challenge or are just starting your career, ASHA's Career Fair has the tools for you. ASHA's Career Fair during the Convention will feature many employers-including companies, schools, and universities-looking for you to join them.
Visit ASHA's Career Fair during the ASHA Convention.
Hours of Operation
Thursday, November 12, 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday, November 13, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 14, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Career Fair Hall
Colorado Convention Center
Your ASHA Circle of Support Lounge
- You could win the newest iPad!
- Enter to win a $50 Visa gift card (enter each day—drawings are held daily).
Get a head start and post your resume for potential employers.
Check out our online job bank.
Schedule an Interview
Beginning September 18, check out the employer's schedule and request an interview at the Career Fair.
See Who's Exhibiting
Research which employers will be exhibiting.
Resume Star Program
Visit one of the Resume Stars. These are employers who will review your resume Friday afternoon during fifteen minute sessions and help make your resume shine.
Do's for Job Seekers
- Do come to Convention prepared.
- Do search the database before and during Convention for employers looking to fill positions.
- Do keep your appointments.
- Do dress neatly/business casual.
- Do have your resume ready to distribute.
- Do smile and show interest.
- Do ask questions.
Customer Service Help
Contact Career Center customer service at 888-491-8833, extension 1014, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, for help with any of the following system functionality questions:
- Problems using the system to post your resume
- Login/password help
- Scheduling interviews
Passwords for the Career Center can be reset online.