Exhibitor Registration, Housing and Badge Information
Registration and housing for exhibitors for the 2013 ASHA Convention in Chicago is closed.
Exhibitors are encouraged to register online to save time onsite. Each person staffing a booth must have a badge to enter the Exhibit Hall. Badges must be picked up onsite at Exhibitor Registration during the hours listed below; badges will not be mailed in advance.
J. Spargo & Associates is the only official housing company for ASHA. For your own protection, please do not make reservations through any unknown housing or travel company. A legitimate company would not call or contact you unless you had initiated contact with them first. If you receive a call or e-mail from any company that is not our official housing provider, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Association Travel Concepts (ATC) is the official travel agency for the ASHA Convention and offers cost-saving discounts.
Exhibitor Registration Hours
|Wednesday, November 13
||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|Thursday, November 14
||7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|Friday, November 15
||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Saturday, November 16
||8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Registration Details
- Two complimentary full Convention registrations
- Four Exhibit Hall-only badges per 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth; maximum of 30 badges per company
- One complimentary full Convention registration
- Two Exhibit Hall-only badges per 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth
ASHA Member Table
- One complimentary full Convention registration for an ASHA member
Full ASHA Convention registration includes access to general sessions, including one and two hour seminars, technical sessions and poster presentations, social events and more. Ticketed educational sessions, such as Short Courses, and certain special events must be paid for separately. Exhibitors with full Convention registration can track and obtain CEUs. You must provide your ASHA member number if you wish to obtain CEUs. You may purchase additional full Convention registrations at a discount rate. Additional Exhibit Hall-only badges are available for purchase at $75 each. Exhibiting companies will each receive one complimentary list of pre- or post-Convention registrants. (Order form will be available online in July with registration.)
- Company identification (i.e., company badge or business card) and /or personal identification (i.e., driver's license) will be required to check in and obtain your exhibitor badge at on-site Exhibitor Registration.
- The use of generic "Company Rep" badges is not permitted. Every badge must have a name.
- All badges for designated exhibiting company will include the exhibiting company's name only on the affiliation (without exception).
- There will be NO refunds for exhibit booth representatives who register separately through the registration company.
- No children under age 18 will be allowed in the Exhibit Hall at any time. This includes the move-in period, during Exhibit Hall operating hours and dismantling.