Exhibitor Registration and Housing
Registration and housing for exhibitors for the 2015 ASHA Convention in Denver is open; please use the link below. You may access either registration or housing on the landing page once you log in. You are not required to register in order to view available hotels and rates or reserve your hotel room.
J. Spargo & Associates is the only official housing provider for ASHA. Please read about unofficial housing solicitations and why you should avoid them.
Exhibitor Registration Hours
|Wednesday, November 11
||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|Thursday, November 12
||7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
|Friday, November 13
||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|Saturday, November 14
||8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Registration Details
Read below to learn what is included with each exhibitor registration type. Exhibiting companies will each receive one complimentary list of pre- or post-Convention registrants.
- Two complimentary full Convention registrations
- Four Exhibit Hall-only badges per 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth; maximum of 30 badges per company
- One complimentary full Convention registration
- Two Exhibit Hall-only badges per 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth
ASHA Member Table
- One complimentary full Convention registration for an ASHA member
Full ASHA Convention registration includes access to general sessions, including one and two hour seminars, technical sessions and poster presentations, social events and more. Ticketed educational sessions, such as Short Courses, and certain special events must be paid for separately. Exhibitors with full Convention registration can track and obtain CEUs. You must provide your ASHA member number if you wish to obtain CEUs. You may purchase additional full Convention registrations at a discount rate. Additional Exhibit Hall-only badges are available for purchase at $75 each.
Each person staffing a booth must have a badge to enter the Exhibit Hall. Badges must be picked up onsite at Exhibitor Registration during the hours listed above. Badges will not be mailed in advance.
- Company identification (i.e., company badge or business card) and /or personal identification (i.e., driver's license) will be required to check in and obtain your exhibitor badge at on-site Exhibitor Registration.
- The use of generic "Company Rep" badges is not permitted. Every badge must have a name.
- All badges for designated exhibiting company will include the exhibiting company's name only on the affiliation (without exception).
- There will be NO refunds for exhibit booth representatives who register separately through the registration company.
- No children under age 18 will be allowed in the Exhibit Hall at any time. This includes the move-in period, during Exhibit Hall operating hours and dismantling.
More information is coming soon.
Group Housing Reservations
For group reservations (10 or more rooms), please contact J. Spargo by phone at 877-585-6005 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for special assistance.
Unofficial Housing Solicitations
Exhibitors, please be advised of unofficial solicitations to secure housing for the ASHA Convention that may target you. J. Spargo & Associates is the only official housing company for ASHA. The companies listed below have contacted exhibitors but are not affiliated with ASHA in any way, nor are they authorized to represent ASHA, and should be avoided:
- National Travel Accommodations/NTA: 877-595-7666
- Allied Acquisition Services: 888-908-8155 or 212-441-3140 or 855-987-4400
- A&C Marketing: 352-375-0086 or 352-264-0044
- Convention Housing Authority: 212-441-3140
- Expo Housing Services/EHS: 866-319-3976
- Exhibition Housing Management/EHM Travel: 866-367-4414
- Global Housing Management: 877-410-9927
- Tira Convention Travel Management/Group Tira: 877-607-3888
- CH Planners: 800-801-4174
- Executive Events: 888-393-5217
- Exhibitor Housing Services: 800-217-4402
- Trade Show Housing: 877-577-1806
- Calls from the number 661-748-0240. This is a Skype account that does not appear to be affiliated with any company but is widely associated with complaints of scams and malware phishing attacks.
For your own protection, please do not make reservations through any unknown housing or travel company. A legitimate company would not call or contact you unless you had initiated contact with them first. If you receive a call or e-mail from any company that is not our official housing provider, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Association Travel Concepts (ATC) is the official travel agency for the ASHA Convention and offers cost-saving discounts.