July 7–9, 2017 (Plus pre-conference workshops on July 6, 2017)
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
New Orleans, Louisiana
Looking for a conference that’s all about your practice setting? Find it in New Orleans! ASHA is co-locating three conferences this summer: Schools Connect, Health Care Connect, and Private Practice Connect.
Get practical solutions for your everyday challenges by attending the sessions that apply to your specific concerns, led by the experts in your field.
- Earn up to 1.7 continuing education credits in just one weekend
- Develop new skills at 2 ½ days of education sessions targeted to your learning needs – and extend your learning at the poster sessions on Saturday
- Share experiences, challenges, and solutions with other SLPs from your practice setting
- Build relationships with colleagues and experts, old and new, at receptions, lunches, and roundtables
- Get the latest research and cutting-edge takeaways you can apply right away
- Find the best solutions, new technologies, and services for your practice in the exhibit hall
- Earn even more CE hours when you purchase the PLUS Package recordings* or join the Louisiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association for pre-conference workshops** on Thursday afternoon!
- Explore all the charm New Orleans has to offer
Join us to learn and connect with others who share your unique set of challenges and concerns and are looking for focused dialogue. Whether you’re a speech-language pathologist who works in a school, health care, or private practice setting, each conference focuses on the challenges you face in your practice setting.
Mark your calendar! Registration and housing open April 20, 2017. See the
2017 prices so you can plan ahead!
Interested in Presenting?
The Call for Papers is now open. The deadline for submitting a proposal is February 15, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time.
2016 ASHA Connect attendees: Visit the 2016
program planner website to log in and access handouts.
* The PLUS Package includes online access to more than 70 recorded sessions from the three conferences and is available only with full Connect registrations. The exact number of CE credits may change due to presenter cancellations, number of sessions, or technical difficulties. Pre-conference workshops, interactive labs, and poster sessions are not included. Participants cannot earn credit for recordings for sessions for which they claimed credit at the live events. The PLUS Package recordings will be available from August 1–November 1, 2017, only.
** Pre-conference workshops hosted by the Louisiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association will be held on July 6, 2017, from 1-4 p.m. Central time, for an additional fee.