Private Practice Connect 2017
It's Where You Belong
July 7–9, 2017 | Hyatt Regency New Orleans | New Orleans, Louisiana
Registration and housing are now open! Register now before rates go up on June 1. See the
2017 prices and policies as well as info on
accommodations and travel.
Promoting your business. Monitoring reimbursement and regulatory issues. Expanding your repertoire of service delivery options to best serve your clients. Wow—as an SLP in private practice you’ve got a lot to juggle! At Private Practice Connect, get the tools to manage and grow your business! Best-in-class presenters offer relevant, practical tools that you can take home and implement in your practice immediately. Connect with a vibrant and select group of private practice SLPs to expand your network and engage in real peer-to-peer learning.
- Explore the
program and read detailed
- Earn up to 1.7
continuing education credits in just one weekend (up to 2.0 if you also participate in a Louisiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Develop new skills and get the latest research at 2½ days of education sessions targeted to your learning needs—and extend your learning at the poster sessions on Saturday.
- Share experiences, challenges, and solutions with other SLPs who own or work in private practices.
- Build relationships with colleagues and
experts, old and new, at receptions, special events, and lunches.
- Find the best solutions, new technologies, and services for your practice in the
- Earn even more CE hours when you purchase the
PLUS Package recordings and join the Louisiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association for
pre-conference workshops on Thursday afternoon (for an
- Explore all the charm New Orleans has to offer! Known for its cuisine, neighborhoods, music, and culture, New Orleans was named one of the “world’s greatest cities” by Travel and Leisure magazine.
Explore the city.
Plus, Private Practice Connect is co-located with
Health Care Connect and
Schools Connect, so you can build your customized learning experience. Feel free to cross over and attend sessions from the other conferences that pique your interest.
Convince Your Supervisor
Looking forward to attending Private Practice Connect but need some help convincing your supervisor? Try our talking points, or download a sample letter to your supervisor [PDF] or [DOC].
- Private Practice Connect is a conference built just for SLPs in private practice like me, so I’ll be getting a much more individualized learning experience.
- There are several networking opportunities where I can meet my peers from around the country and build lasting relationships with people who can continuously offer insight into my daily work.
- When I return, I will be able to share the knowledge I’ve gained with my colleagues on the topic areas that affect us every day, like business management, coding and reimbursement, leadership, clinical issues, and more.
- The conference is just 2½ days long, so I won’t miss a great deal of work in order to attend.
- Private Practice Connect is co-located with two other conferences, Health Care Connect and Schools Connect, so I can attend sessions outside of my normal realm of topic areas and become more well-rounded for my clients.
Be an Exhibitor
Connect with engaged SLPs and build your business! Find out more about exhibiting.
ASHA thanks our event sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for the content of this conference nor does ASHA endorse their products or services.