How Online Conferences Work Audiology 2015: Quality Outcomes for Cochlear Implants
Learning—Whenever and Wherever
You're bound to love the benefits of attending an online conference! Online conferences are:
- Convenient. Listen to sessions whenever and wherever-even on mobile devices!
- Comprehensive. Get relevant, apply-today information and techniques that will help you work with clients better than before.
- Concise. These short, 1-hour sessions easily fit in your schedule!
- Effortless. Relax-there's no test! Sit back, listen to the lectures, participate in the live chats, and earn lots of CEUs!
Plus, you'll have access to lectures, discussions, course handouts, presenters, and other participants—without the trouble and expense of travel. All you need is a device with Internet access.
To get a better sense of the online conference environment, check out our Welcome and Orientation.
This online conference includes:
- Recorded lectures—available on demand while the conference is in session. Unlike in-person conferences with concurrent sessions, you can "attend" all the lectures!
- Discussion thread related to each lecture. Post your comments and questions, and get reactions from other conference participants and presenters.
- Live, text-based chats with presenters. During these scheduled 1-hour chats, you can interact directly with presenters.
- Handouts and other resources. Download and print or save handouts from all the lectures, as well as related resource documents.
- Networking opportunities. Post a professional profile and find others with similar professional interests and specialties.