The ASHA CE Registry: Convenient, Accessible, Secure
What is the ASHA CE Registry?
The ASHA CE Registry is the only service that tracks the ASHA CEUs you earn. The ASHA CEUs are recorded on a transcript that lists all the continuing education courses you have taken through ASHA's network of Approved Continuing Education Providers.
The ASHA CE Registry functions much like a college registrar. In addition to maintaining a permanent, cumulative record of courses and ASHA CEUs, official transcripts are also issued upon request. The ASHA CE Registry is open to ASHA/NSSLHA members, those who are ASHA certified, and other eligible individuals.
What are the benefits of using the ASHA CE Registry?
The benefits of using the ASHA CE Registry include:
- ASHA CE transcript: View your transcript online or order an official CE transcript.
- National Recognition: State licensure boards accept ASHA CEUs towards license renewal.
- Certification Maintenance: Once you accrue 3.0 ASHA CEUs in your interval, we will notify the Certification department of your compliance.
- Clinical Specialty Certification: Send your ASHA CE transcript as documentation of advanced professional education when applying to become a Board Certified Specialist (BCS).
- Convenience: The ASHA CE Registry tracks your ASHA CEUs and keeps continuing education records organized.
- Peace of Mind: Fire, flood, or spilled coffee; any of these can destroy certificates of attendance. The ASHA CE Registry is a permanent record. We've done the disaster planning for you.
- Customer Service: Call, write or email. Knowledgeable and friendly ASHA CE Registry staff will assist you promptly.
- Find Courses: Easy access to more than 33,000 courses offered annually by ASHA Approved CE Providers.
Three easy ways to sign up!
The ASHA CE Registry staff is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST by phone at 800-498-2071 or by e-mail at email@example.com.