Communication Sciences & Disorders (CSD) Education Survey Announcements
- The 2015 survey deadline has been extended to Tuesday, December 15, for collecting data for the 2014–2015 academic year.
- National and state aggregate data reports for academic year 2013–2014 are available.
- A total of 308 academic institutions received the 2014 Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Education Survey. Of these institutions, 286 completed and submitted data representing an 93% response rate.
Among the 286 institutions, data were provided by:
- 91% (242/266) with undergraduate programs
- 92% (69/75) with audiology entry-level clinical doctoral programs
- 93% (243/260) with master's speech-language pathology programs
- 91% (69/76) with research doctoral programs
- Congratulations to the survey drawing winners!
- Southern Connecticut State University, winner of a complimentary registration to attend the 2016 ASHA Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Long Island AuD Consortium—Adelphi/Hofstra/St. John's Universities, winner of a complimentary registration to the 2016 CAPCSD Conference in San Antonio, Texas
Questions pertaining to the annual CSD Education Survey and EdFind should be directed to email@example.com.