Communication Sciences & Disorders (CSD) Education Survey Announcements
The 2014 survey opened Wednesday, August 13, and will close on Tuesday, November 11.
- National and state aggregate data reports for academic year 2012–2013 are available.
- A total of 305 academic institutions received the 2013 Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Education Survey. Of these institutions, 267 completed and submitted data representing an 88% response rate.
Among the 267 institutions, data were provided by:
- 88% (228/260) with undergraduate programs
- 95% (70/74) with audiology entry-level clinical doctoral programs
- 92% (236/257) with master's speech-language pathology programs
- 91% (69/76) with research doctoral programs
- Congratulations to the 2013 drawing winners!
- University of South Carolina, winner of a complimentary registration to attend the 2014 ASHA Convention in Orlando, Florida
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, winner of a complimentary registration to the 2014 CAPCSD Conference also in Orlando, Florida