Financial Planning Board
Each year the Committee on Nominations and Elections seeks nominations to fill vacancies on select committees and boards. The Financial Planning Board (FPB) is one of these bodies and has 4 elected positions.
- Review the annual budget of the Association and the relationship between the Strategic Pathway and the annual budgetary allocations
- Review the Association’s financial status and structure by studying alternate proposals of fiscal management
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors concerning Association policies, programs and activities consistent with the fiscal responsibilities of the Association
- 3 meetings annually
- 2–4 conference calls
- Current ASHA member and through service if elected
- Limit of 2 consecutive terms
Note: The FPB conducts much of its' business electronically. As such, computer and Internet access is required for service.
Number of Vacancies
- One speech-language pathologist or speech-language scientist
2012 Nomination/Election Cycle (Service beginning January 1, 2013)
- Nominations accepted July 3–August 6, 2012, 3:00 p.m. EDT (online nomination form)
- Elections conducted via the Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology Advisory Councils in early September 2012
- Nominees notified of election results in late September
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.