Annual Nominations and Elections for Committees and Boards
Each year the ASHA Committee on Nominations and Elections seeks nominations and conducts elections for positions on the following committees and boards:
- Both the nominator and the nominee must be ASHA members in good standing.
- Members may not serve in more than one (1) elected committee or board position at any given time.
- Members may only be nominated for one (1) committee or board position.
- Nominee must meet the eligibility requirements for the position which nominated (links above).
- Consent of the nominee is required prior to nomination.
- Nominees must have computer and Internet access as much of the business of these bodies is conducted electronically.
- Nominations must be submitted online by the published deadline (typically late July).
Incomplete nominations will not be considered.
- The Audiology Advisory Council will elect audiology candidates.
- The Speech-Language Pathology Advisory Council will elect speech candidates.
- Elections are conducted electronically (typically early August).
- Candidates are notified of results via e-mail