Looking to become more involved with your professional association? Check out a list of opportunities available to you!
Become an ASHA Member Representative
- Subject Matter Expert
- Media spokesperson
- Represent ASHA in publications and at speaking engagements
Assist with Technology and User Testing
- Test the Practice Portal
- Test new ASHA website parts
- Test new web functionality
Participate in a Focus Group
- Share experiences, opinions and information
- Assist in our efforts to continue to make ASHA better
For additional information on how to become an ASHA volunteer, please contact Haley Jones, Volunteer Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.